Francois-44_27 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth Speaker keeps "skipping" during playback

I recently purchased a HP pavillion computer windows 10 with bluetooth and jbl flip wireless speaker which connected to the computer. But when I play music from youtube it skips. How can I fix this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 12337 1165 2352
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth Speaker keeps "skipping" during playback

Hi @Francois-44_27,

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP community. :) A very good day to you. :) I reviewed the post about audio issues with JBL Bluetooth speakers on YouTube. I will be glad to assist you with this. :)

Superb description and excellent diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you on that score. :) You are a valued HP customer and I take it as a privilege to share this platform with you. :)

For better clarity and to assist you better, I would require more information regarding this.

• Is this a recent occurrence and did it start after a windows or software update?
  • Do the HP internal speakers play correctly on YouTube?
  • Have you unpaired the speakers and paired it again?
  • Did you try different browsers?
  • Do you use the YouTube app or a Browser for this tasks?

For a start please try these steps:

• Please check with internal HP speakers to isolate the issue further?
  • If it skips on the internal speakers, then reset the browser and check again.
  • Please try different browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox.
  • Please unpair the JBL speakers and repair it with the HP Bluetooth module and check again.
  • If you are using the YouTube App, uninstall it and reinstall it and check again.
  • Finally, if there is a JBL speaker software or driver associated with it, please uninstall it and reinstall it back and check again.
  • If nothing works, please Contact JBL support or their Forums to get better assistance as it is their product and they are trained on their products.

Please keep me posted. I will keep a watch for your reply.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. :)  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.  :)

To simply say thanksplease click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. :)

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. :)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation