Hkkk
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Bluetooth and Fingerprint scanner

HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 840 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bluetooth: The option of bluetooth is not there before update and also after update.         (Scroll down please )

Fingerprint scanner: The Fingerprint scanner is working properly in windows 10 older version. But after installing a new update of windows 10 before 3 or 5 days the Fingerprint scanner is not working properly. The problem is it is start scanning in display but when I swiping the finger on scanner it is not scanning my fingerprint and on the display of Elitebook showing that swipe your finger until windows hello fingerprint set up complete. I also install the driver again but it is still not scanning my fingerprints. These happens after updating a windows 10 new version. So I request you to solve my problem.   (Scroll down please )

And I have also one question that if I restore the older version of windows 10 then I have to redownload the newer version or we can also go by clicking back on restore last version?

Thanks for reading.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation