cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ivannrc
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Bluetooth can't connect to my headphones after disconnect.

HP Recommended
HP ProBook 450 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,
I am having the following issue. 

I have a new pair of bluetooth headphones. The first time I used them i managed to connect them to my laptop with ease. Later that day I removed them to try and connect to a different device, here the problem starts. 
After removed them once I cannot connect it anymore. First time I saw 2 devices to connect. First one was the headphones name for example: Asd 2 - recogniseable as audio device, and second one: Asd 2LE as other device. After I clicked Pair to Asd 2LE it connected and in a small window at the bottom right corner I saw - (Setting up your Device). After that it connected to the audio device automaticaly and all I had to do is change the Audio output device from settings.
The second time and every time after that, when I restart My PC Asd 2LE is there and it connects, but never again I managed to connect to the headphones. And never again it did any setting up after connecting to it.
Please help me and don't ask me to turn on or off my Bluetooth or my headphones because I have done it hundreds of times in the past 5 days. I deleted my Bluetooth drivers the drivers of the LE file, checked every forum and did everything I found in the web, and nothing fixes my issue. Checked HP and windows support and installed every driver that have something to do with it. Installed troubleshooting programs from every site and everything states: your PC is up to date and has nothing wrong with it. 
I have no troubles connecting the headphones to every other PC and phone, witch should be a sign that they are working as they should.
Thanks.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation