1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth connection problem

11-n000ni
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

BLUETOOTH.PNG

I dont know what to do.each time i try to pair my phone,It fails to pair,then I go to 'more Bluetooth options' tick all the boxes and this message pops up.Help!

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 921 1406
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth connection problem

Hello, @Sisipho29 – Hope you are well :)

Thanks for stopping by HP Support forums. I will do my best to assist you with this issue!

I understand you are having issues while pairing your phone with the Pavilion notebook. Let’s first make sure you have allowed the Bluetooth devices to connect to your computer. Try the steps below:

1. Go to Control Panel. Click "Hardware and Sound" and "Bluetooth Devices".
  2. Click the Options tab.
  3. Make sure the "Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer" check box is selected.

If this does not help, then let’s update the Bluetooth drivers in your computer.

• Press the “Windows key” + “R” to get the “Run” window. Type “devmgmt.msc” and press ok to get the “Device manager”.
  • Expand the “Bluetooth Radios” and then right-click on your Bluetooth driver and select “Update driver software”.
  • Click on “Search automatically for updated driver software” and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • If the drivers are up to date, then come back to the device manager screen, right-click on the Bluetooth driver and click uninstall.
  • Confirm the uninstall process and then restart your computer once done and try pairing your phone.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Cheers :)

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation