Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Intern
Intern
26 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth connectivity issues

HP Pavilion 15-f272wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I got a new WLAN Bluetooth driver recently and I've been having a few issues with some devices connected through it:

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse: Whenever I boot up my laptop, the mouse takes a minute or two to connect, so I'm restricted to my touchpad till then. The same thing will happen when I'm turning on bluetooth/the mouse.

Sony MDR-XB950BT bluetooth headset: My laptop will only connect to the Hands free telephony device and leave the stereo device disconnected till I right-click and select "Connect".

These are just little inconveniences that I'm hoping to see go away, I've tried updating my drivers and making sure that Bluetooth turns on at startup through my task manager and the services, I'm not sure what else to do.

Thanks to anyone who helps

P.S. Sorry if this is two topics on one post, I wasn't sure if I should have put the mouse issues and headset issues on two different posts

2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71869 8691 18692
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Which Bluetooth on your machine you are talking about ? Your machine does NOT have builtin Bluetooth at all:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04936074

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
26 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Oh sorry, I meant I replaced the physical WLAN module that came with my computer, with one that has bluetooth.

I've been told by and HP expert when looking for a new driver that this driver is compatible with my laptop, and it's working fine, just those little issues I mentioned

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation