10-07-2016 02:39 AM
After tha last automatic update of Microsoft Windows 10 the bluetooth doesn't work. I can turn it on and off, but it doesn't recognize other devices and is not detected its presence from other devices, such as smartphones, so it is impossible to put them in communication and exchange files. Please, may anyone help me? Thank you, very much.
10-07-2016 02:26 PM
Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.
To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.
Bluetooth not working. Is that right?
I would like to help you.
To avoid this issue in the future, turn off the windows update first using the steps below.
- Right click start and select Control panel.
- Then select Windows update and open it.
- Click on Change settings on the left, from the next window.
Follow the below steps to roll back the driver and check if the Bluetooth works fine.
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click Properties.
- Click the Drivers tab.
- Click Roll Back Driver.
- In the Driver Package rollback dialog box, click Yes.
Hope it helps.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!