Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
avinashkumar050 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth is not searching any nearby bluetooth device

15ac120tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Bluetooth icon is there bt when it is clicked, it is just keep searching and dont find any near by device. I updated driver as well as check with many driver availbale for the harware but issue is not getting resolved. 

Please guide me and suggest me the driver link if any other driver is there.

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16475 1325 2285
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth is not searching any nearby bluetooth device

@avinashkumar050

Welcome to the HP Forums :)

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand the blueTooth devices aren't being recognized though you have updated the drivers for the same, 
Don't worry and just follow the steps mentioned below, by the end of it everything should be back to normal,

Good Luck.

Let's start with the Hard Reset: (To release any excessive static causing the issue).

This method works for a variety of Driver connection and ‘stuck’ program issues.

• Shut down the computer
  • Disconnect all external devices - everything.
  • Remove AC power and the battery
  • Press and hold power button for at least 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the AC power (only),
  • Power on > Login
  • Next time you shut down the system, reinstall battery and follow the below steps.

For more steps: Click here

To help you in Understanding and troubleshooting Bluetooth wireless technology: Click here

Let me know how that pans out,
I hope you have a good day ahead,
And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.
Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation