2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Bluetooth issue in a ENVY m4

HP Recommended
HP ENVY m4 Entertainment PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently got this new computer as a gift and used with no problem in anything. But recently I've seen a little problem in here. In my old PC I had at least the bluetooth button there for use, but never used it. In this computer I can't even see that button in the Options menu. So I'm here for some questions:

1. Does th computer has bluetooth?

2. In case it does, how do I turn on bluetooth?

3. In the opposite case, how could I use bluetooth as in headphones or mouses?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 10
Level 10
1,206 1,195 166 901
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Something_here,

Try typing the word "Bluetooth" into the search field on the Windows taskbar. If your PC has Bluetooth, one of the results should be "Bluetooth Settings." Click that and it will take you to the settings menu where you can enable Bluetooth.

If you want to connect a Bluetooth mouse, for example, you will need the Bluetooth dongle for that device. For Bluetooth devices that don't come with dongles, I think you would have to add Bluetooth to your computer to be able to use them. See How to Add Bluetooth to Your Computer from How-to Geek.

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I see what you meant. The question came because I got some Bluetooth headphones and tried to connect them. What I was searching was the model of my computer because, as a gift, they didn't give the box where it was. I already found that this laptop does not have Bluetooth, but thank you for the answer.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation