Damonm
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Bluetooth issue, pavillion g6 windows 10

HP Recommended
Pavillion g6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently I got this pavillion g6 and so far it's been fine on windows 10, but bluetooth refuses to properly work (ralink Motorola bc8 bluetooth 3.0 hs adapter) . I've tried using the windows 7 driver installer in compatibility mode, using the cambridge silicon generic bluetooth radio driver and uninstalling anything bluetooth related in device manager and rebooting but so far nothing I have tried has worked  it cant find any bluetooth devices when it searches for them and no bluetooth device can find the laptop bluetooth. The only time I have gotten bluetooth to work is when I installed windows 7 on a separate drive to keep windows 10 separated form windows 7

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation