Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
09-26-2021 09:54 AM
Product: pavilion 14-ce0000no
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My girlfriend has this laptop, and all of a sudden bluetooth just stopped working. We had just installed OBS for her to record classes, and when we went to check on the status for her headphones the bluetooth was turned off, and no way to turn it back on.
Ive tried installing drivers from HPs own supportsite, but that doesnt seem to do anything. Ive tried installing from Intel, but this also seems to do absolutely nothing.
At first bluetooth was hidden in the devicemanager, but after I uninstalled I have been unable to get it back, even in hidden state.
Is there any way to get bluetooth back without having to go into recovery mode or reinstall everything from scratch?
Thanks for the help!
1 REPLY 1
09-29-2021 12:40 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I understand that you're experiencing a Bluetooth connectivity issue.
Let's try Microsoft system restore:
System Restore returns your computer to the files and settings from the restore point. Your personal files and documents are not affected.
- Save any open files and close all open programs.
- In Windows, search for restore, and then open Create a restore point from the results list.
System Properties opens with the System Protection tab selected.
- On the System Protection tab, click System Restore. The System Restore window opens.
- Click Next.
- Click the Restore Point that you want to use, then click Next. The confirmation window opens.
- Click Finish to restore your computer to a previous point.
- Do not interrupt System Restore when it starts. This can corrupt your hard drive and create more problems. Click Yes in the warning that appears.
- System Restore returns the computer configuration to a previous point in time and restarts.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community