09-20-2019 03:20 AM
I have purchase hp bluetkoth mouse and keyboard. It was working wonderful, but due to some problem the connector is broken.
I need another connector. How can I get that?
09-22-2019 01:42 PM
@Atul_soral, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I'm afraid the Bluetooth dongle/connector is not available separately as it comes in a bundle with the Bluetooth mouse or keyboard. Please contact our HP Support team for Service Options:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee