Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14 inch Laptop PC 14-ec0000 IDS Base Model
Microsoft Windows 11

Once a week or so, Both Bluetooth adapter and laptop speaker become unavailable.  This happens after connecting an earbud or Bluetooth speaker and not connecting back to the laptop speaker prior to either the laptop or Bluetooth devices end the session.  

Going to Device Manager, disabling, then enabling the bluetooth  Adapter and then restarting laptop will return both the laptop speaker and Bluetooth..  Not an acceptable solution.  My laptop has  AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics and Realtek RTL8852AE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter.

I have tried the usual fixes, e.g. update driver, roll back driver, update win 11, etc.

I bought two of these laptops at the same time and are experiencing this on both.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.