Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
vivek052 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth not working even Bluetooth option not showing

pavilion g6
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Bluetooth not working  even Bluetooth option not showing 

plz help me

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 921 1398
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth not working even Bluetooth option not showing

Hello, @vivek052 – Hope you are well :)

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums! I would be glad to be of your assistance :)

I see by your post that you not able to use the Bluetooth feature on your HP Pavilion. 

Let's start by trying to turn on the Bluetooth feature. Try the steps below:

1. Click on the start icon and click on settings.

2) Click on devices.

3) Under devices, on the left side look for Bluetooth.

4) If it shows Bluetooth, click on it and check if it's on.

5) If it's not on, then run it on.

Alternatively, check http://hp.care/2kTkbSE for more detailed instructions.

If the issue persists, please check and let me know whether the Wireless feature on your PC is working. Also, go to device manager, uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth network driver. If possible, attach a screenshot of your "Network adapters" under the Device manager.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Good luck :)

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation