Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I cannot find how to access the Bluetooth, if there is one already installed? if there is how do I get to it ? If there is not, how do I get one?
12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi Miss_chelle,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your Hp15 Notebook the need to turn on your Bluetooth.
You could try to enable the Bluetooth by following these instructions.

click on Windows key-type Settings, and then Change PC settings.
click PC and devices, and click Bluetooth.
Turn Bluetooth on.

I would be happy to assist if needed. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please respond with which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
I did as you directed but didn't even see any bluetooth,I'm confused its doesn't have a bluetooth...please,what's the next step?
HP Recommended

I would be happy to assist if needed as there are many models of HP I would need the model number. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please respond with which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hello !

I exactly have the same problem. There isn't the button bluetooth on my settings. Is this normal? 

I have the HP 15 notebook PC and my ID product is 00266 - 70090-85561-AAOEM.

Thanks for your help 

HP Recommended

This laptop has several problems (HP-15 Series)

I bought one and returned it because of the same problem, NO BLUETOOTH FOUND, THE LAPTOP LOCK PORT (THE HOLE INTO WHICH YOU PUT YOUR LAPTOP'S LOCK TO SECURE IT) IS VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE PORT FOR THE POWER CABLE. So cant charge and lock the computer at the same time. It is altogether an average model laptop.

GOOD LUCK!

HP Recommended

I just purchased a laptop model 15-r224cy and trying to find out if it's bluetooth capable ? I have found the HP support site very difficult, keeps looping me around. HELP

HP Recommended

im having trouble locating bluetooth .... Product number:J9H22UA#ABA

HP Recommended

yea, sorry guys, I have the same problem, and it's because it doesn't come equiped with Bluetooth capabilities, use your smartphone for now guys.., that's what i'm doing.  Wait, what I'm also going to do, one solution to this problem is buying a bluetooth adapter which plugs into your USB port. Here are some on ebay for like 3 dollars and free shipping. [http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141644597423?lpid=82&chn=ps]

________^A SOLUTION^________

HP Recommended

My HP 15 laptop does not have  a bluetooth device, this is a challenge to my daily routine. I don't know if I have to activate it somewhere and I have been to Device Mnager but it is not listed.

Though it is a refurbished HP, but bluetooth is very useful for me.

The product # is Product number: G9D72UAR#ABL.

Thank you for your assistance

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.