07-11-2012 12:41 PM
- windows 7 home premium
I bought an Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for bluetooth AND if have a HTC Desire phone which does more or less the same.
They both are recognized by my computer. Then they are installed. As soon as that is done, the DM1 disconnects the new device and I am not able to use those devices. I restarted, I re-installed, I tried to update the software and looked into google a lot. Unfortunately, nothing does help. They are in the "devices and printers" section, but as I click a devide, it tries to "opening device control panel" and then gives "this operation failed to initialize..."
Turning on/off and restart does not work.
Q: how can i use bluetooth on my computer?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)