Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 convertible Model 13ar0009nl
Microsoft Windows 11

Since many months ago I've had some issues with my computer's Bluetooth connection. Sometimes it just suddenly disconnects and connects within like 5 seconds. It doesn't affect other tasks, but it's quite annoying when I'm using my Bluetooth keyboard or any other devices that require the Bluetooth connection. 

I  don't think it's a compatibility problem with the devices because I've already tried using just one at a time (mouse, keyboard, and 3 different kinds of headphones)  and it is not just me, my work colleague has the same issue with his Envy x360 as well.

I've tried to completely delete the drivers, I've downloaded the most recent ones. I installed all updates. 

I also read some questions about similar issues where they suggested to re-installed some intel drivers but since this a different model which has an AMD and perhaps the issue they had is different... I still reinstalled the  Radeon Graphics controller in case it was something related to the audio instead of the Bluetooth itself, but of course, it didn't work.

I don't see why I should have to buy external hardware to solve this issue when it's the minimum thing a computer with these specs should have.

Please don't suggest the same "solutions" I already tried.

Also HP Support has fail us completely 😞

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mr-E-Envy 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06546592

It has Realtek 802.11b/g/n/a/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo wifi adapter. Re-install/update Wifi driver may help. Please download and install

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp104001-104500/sp104078.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.