12-10-2011 01:53 PM
HP Pavilion dm4
Win Home Prem 7
I've run all the diagnostic and troubleshooting I can find; all devices are working properly, but stack service wont' start and downloading and trying to install drivers generates the hardware must be on message, but as far as I can tell, it's already on. This is two days driving me crazy already.
Changes since last successful use (maybe a month ago?) Hard to say. I'm set to update automatically so those. Anything else? I don't know.
03-27-2012 04:47 PM
For about a month I've received an error message when I turn on my computer - Bluetooth Stack won't load. What do I do? I do have automatic updates turned on.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)