Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15v G5 Mobile Workstation

This system has built in Intel Bluetooth and it was working an hour ago. The system now reports it has no bluetooth capacity and the troubleshooter advises buying a bluetooth dongle. 

I have rebooted

I have manually started the bluetooth support service in services.msc

I have automatically and manually reinstalled the bluetooth driver

And still no bluetooth capacity

Any further ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Right, problem solved: roll back last week’s Realtek camera driver and then reinstall it. On reboot, Bluetooth working normally.

weird...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have down loaded and installed driver for Qualcomm Athernos - Dated 2018_11-13 _ Version 10.0.3.18.

I have managed to pair with Toshiba headset RZE-BT300E.

The hardware adapter switches OFF and stops working.  To switch it on again is a mission which involves reloading the drivers.

Is this the normal way it should work??

Please advise!

HP Recommended

Right, problem solved: roll back last week’s Realtek camera driver and then reinstall it. On reboot, Bluetooth working normally.

weird...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.