sniper6587
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Bluetooth

HP Recommended
HP ENVY - 17t-ce100 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a new HP ENVY - 17t-ce100 CTO and the bluetooth stopped working. I have tried everything that was recommended but still no luck. Its like the hardware quit working. The only thing I haven't tried is editing the BIOS. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,832 92,709 12,004 25,591
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sniper6587 

It is a CTO machine therefore I can't get its specs. Please check Device Manager to see what is it wifi adapter ? Realtek or Intel ? Then go to the following link to download Bluetooth driver and install to your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-17-ce1000-laptop-pc-series/29126769/model/2...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

sniper6587
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I reloaded and restarted my machine and the hardware stiil does not show up under Bluetooth on Device Manager. Should I uninstall the WiFi adapter first?

0 Kudos
sniper6587
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where is the say thanks button?

0 Kudos
sniper6587
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Found it!!!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation