Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi

I have been using Bluetooth on my Laptop (Product K7R24EA#ABU) for a long time now playing music via a Logitech BT Adapter plugged into my Stereo and its not been very reliable at the best of times.

I was using Bluetooth to play some music when my Partner decided she wanted to play some music using her iPAD, so I turned Bluetooth off. Since then I cannot get it to work, I have done all the usual things like re-installing the Logitech Drivers, make sure all other Drivers are updated to no avail, turn Bluetooh off/on and rebooting etc.

The strange thing is when the Laptop is switched on you can hear the Logitech Adapted send some bleeps to the Stereo has it is booting up, which I take quite wrongly that it has handshaked with the Logitech Adaptor.

If anyone has any ideas I would be extremely grateful as I have run out of ideas and used HPs Automated service.

many thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

One further thing I cannot get BluetoothUserService_59903 to run automatically. It will only allow me to set it to Manual Trigger start.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.