10-12-2017 10:23 PM
I have a windows 10 notebook, and a boot device not found a warning popped up. Do I need a USB device? To insert in? Or something else? I am in need of help.
10-12-2017 10:54 PM
Immediately after powering on start tapping the Esc key. This will open a menu where F2 System Diagnostics is an option. Tap F2 key and run the tests.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)