Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I3-U104TU X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI Team, 

I would like to know if there is any option to insert a SIM card into my machine I3-U104TU X360. If not, how can I go ahead and  use the sim card. Does that work if there are any adaptors for inserting it into the SD card tray or the only possible way is using USB Dongles. 

Looking Forward to hear from you at the earliest. 

Thanks in Advance. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@John1989

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 
After reading your post, I did go through the User Manual of your product and found that this model does not support SIM.

Hence, inserting sim card on this computer is not possible.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.