Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi:

As I posted last week...There are some for sale on eBay...

L35282-005 | eBay

HP Recommended

Oh sorry I forgot to mention, I know eBay sells the card, but I can't find the antennas, everywhere is out of stock and the HP parts store doesn't sell them, is it the only antenna model that it will work?

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, that I do not know.

Antennas and wifi cards are designed to work together in each specific model series, and I have no idea how you would run a generic antenna wire in there, nor do I know what length antenna wire you would need.

I can see by doing a general search that the antenna kit you need is out of stock everywhere.

Doesn't sound very promising as far as finding the right part.

You can use the existing antenna by itself but you won't have Bluetooth, and I can't stay how good the wifi reception would be.

HP Recommended

ax200 also has 2x2 antena, and i dont have any problem... my problem is with ax210. 

My laptop is Omen 15 2020.

HP Recommended

Guess i will just wait until the antennas will be in stock again...

HP Recommended

AX210 is a triband card and AX200 is a dual-band, maybe that's why it won't work, anyways, AX200 is already super-fast, it should be ok.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.