06-16-2013 10:17 AM
Not sure why it's this hard. I am able to PAIR my Android phone just fine to my HP Pavilion. But the laptop refuses to Discover our just-bought BEATBOX. Oh, and my phone PAIRS to the BeatBox just fine.
Do I need a special DRIVER for the BEATBOX? Any ideas on how to get this thing PAIRED?
HP Pavilion DV7
Windows 7 64 Bit
06-17-2013 02:48 PM
06-17-2013 03:17 PM
OK .. chalk this up to User Error ... The BeatBox "remembered" the previous Pairing .. I had to tell it to
"forget" previous pairing and re-paired it to my Laptop just fine now.. duh ... Thanks for the reply though.
01-20-2014 04:01 PM
I'm having trouble pairing my wireless beats head phones to my new Hp Splitx2 laptop? I can pair it to my phone no problem but when it comes to the laptop i'm struggling. I have turned on all bluetooth capabilities for my laptop and made sure it is discoverable (although there is one part of the information bar that pops up when I click the bluetooth icon that says "allow a device to connect" that is not in black and will not let me click on it). I have gone by my beats hheadphones instructions and reset the pairing so it will forget my phone pairing, but I still can not get it to link??? If you could help me that would be great!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)