Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Spectre 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't get my brand new Apple Airpod Pro BT ear buds to connect to the HP Spectre 360 laptop via Bluetooth.  I updated drivers and have other stuff connected but the HP just choses not to see the ear buds.  Anyone know the trick?  They work great with my iPhone!  Windows 10 (current)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Steveo8091

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

1. Make sure the device you want to connect to is discoverable and within range of your computer.

For example, if the device is a headset, make sure it is on and set to Bluetooth. If the device is an Apple iOS or Android mobile device, go to the Settings menu and make sure Bluetooth is enabled and discoverable.

2. In Windows, search for and open Bluetooth and other devices settings.

note:If Bluetooth & other devices does not return in the search, your computer might not support Bluetooth.
  3. To turn on Bluetooth, on the Bluetooth & other devices tab, toggle the Bluetooth setting to On.

Turning on the Bluetooth toggle

4. Click Add Bluetooth or other device to start searching for the device.

5. Click Bluetooth as the kind of device you want to add.

6. Select the Bluetooth device you want to add from the list.

7. If prompted, enter the PIN, and then click Connect. If a PIN does not display, enter 0000, a commonly used default PIN for many Bluetooth devices.

8. Immediately check for an authorization message on the device you are connecting to and confirm the message or allow access.

Example of a Bluetooth message when attempting to connect to a Windows 10 computer.

9. Follow the on-screen instructions on the computer and the device to complete the pairing process. A confirmation message displays when the devices are paired.

note:If an authentication error displays, too much time has lapsed. Move the devices closer, and then try to pair them again.

For more information about Bluetooth, see the following HP support documents:

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.