Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 650 G1
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I recently factory reset my HP ProBook 650 G1. I am now unable to connect to WiFi. In HP Connection Manager, I am told that my Wi-Fi is disabled by device manager. I opened device manager, and found that the network controller does not have any drivers installed. How can I fix this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

You might also check the BIOS (tap esc and then F10 as you power up) and see if perhaps wireless is disabled there. 

Also can you give us the hardware ID of the wireless card as found in the Device manager so we can point you to the right driver? 

HP Recommended

Is this what you mean?

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4359&SUBSYS_05E214E4&REV_00
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4359&SUBSYS_05E214E4
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4359&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4359&CC_0280

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.