07-19-2010 03:49 PM
Have had BT Home Hub 1.5 for a few years and recently got a new Home Hub 2.0 but cannot connect to it wirelessly.
Hub works fine as I can get onto internet on my laptop using ethernet cable and also wirelessly on my Desktop using a wireless dongle.
I spent 1 hour on the BT Broadband help line and they took remote control of my laptop to see if they could make it work but could not. At the same time they confirmed home hub was working correctly.
I have a HP G6031EA Notebook PC with a Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN Network Adaptor and am running Vista Home premium SP2.
After failing to get Home Hub 2.0 working I reverted to 1.5 and everything works fine.
Does anyone know how to make my laptop with ver 2.0 or am I wasting my time?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)