08-03-2012 05:42 AM
I just bought a HP Spectre XT. I have problem connecting to the fibre broadband at home. I tried using both LAN cables and via wireless. Through LAN, it couldn't even connect. Funnily via wireless, it will connect for a minute but slowly and then disconnect. I had no problem connecting to my office Wireless-n router, even though the connection is just a mobile broadband. It is frustrating for me as i paid a lot for this Spectre and facing a basic problem of not connecting to internet.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)