01-19-2011 10:25 PM
I have a full signal "excellent". Why cant i stream properly with my pavilion dv5 laptop? It appears that my internet connection is fine but when i try to stream the buffering takes forever or completely stops. Really annoying in the middle of a punchline.
01-28-2011 11:20 PM
I am having the same problem. I am able to view other websites with the laptop. Also, my other work HP is an 8440p and streams just fine (on ABC, NBC, Netflix, etc.) on the exact same network. Is there an issue with the Broadcom 43224AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter? That is the only thing that's really different between the two computers...I am able to hard wire into the router and stream just fine....REALLY FRUSTRATING. I don't think I should have to buy a separate usb wireless adapter to boost signal or something else after spending so much money on a brand new computer.
01-29-2011 10:05 AM
see this link in for changing wireless channels which sometimes can resolve this issue
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)