Khan80
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Cellular Network Issue

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook X360 1030 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have HP EliteBook X360 1030 G6 with sim slot. The network adapter for the sim is Intel XMM 7262 LTE-A. I used a sim in it for internet and it worked perfectly but now for some unknown reasons it displays no service message despite correctly detecting the service provider. I tried another sim from another service provider but to no avail. Both the service providers provide 4g services in my area. Then i tried another sim from another service provider providing 3G service only and to my surprise my laptop connected to internet over 3G service. I have tried re-installing the driver, updating windows, BIOS and the driver, restarting my PC but none of 'em worked. Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation