cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah124
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Compatibility HP Lapto14-DQ1XXX WITH F4U092 Belkin USB-C MultiMedi Hub featuring Gigabit ethernet

HP Recommended
Pavilion 14-DQ1504sq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Error message: Display connection might be limited  Make sure the Display Port device that your connecting  to is supported  by your PC,  select this message for more troubleshooting info. 

• Make sure your PC (or phone), the external display, and the cable all support DisplayPort or MHL alternate modes.
  • Make sure the device or dongle is connected directly to your PC (or phone).
  • Make sure the device or dongle is connected to the USB-C port on your PC (or phone) that supports the correct Alternate Mode. For example, a DisplayPort Alternate Mode adapter should be connected to the USB-C port on your PC (or phone) that supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode.  Is the MultiMedia Hub supported or not, please advise as I am not technical and plan to be showing teaching videos in Zoom and am having problems with sycronisation and judder of sound and vision. I have 9Mbps up and am soon getting 19Mbps to see if that helps.  i have got a professional mic.
  • Connect multiple devices through the hub to your laptop, including hard drives, monitors, projectors, mouse, keyboard, SD cards, internet and more
  • Compatible with mac OS and windows USB-C devices
  • 2 USB-A ports, 1 USB-C power pass-through, 1 HDMI port for 4K 30 HZ, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, and 1 SD card reader
  • Pass-through charging up to 60 W / 5 Gbps data transfer rate, ports: 2 x USB-A, 1 x USB-C, 1 x HDMI (4K 30 HZ), 1 Gigabit Ethernet, 1 x SD Card
  •  

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation