05-15-2011 06:16 AM
2 things to check right away--
1) is computer in "discovery" mode? (On my dm1-3025dx, you find it under advanced tools in the network and sharing part of the control panel).
2) Make sure your wireless is active (an antenna light on the keyboard for me)....amazing how many times I have struggled with this problem for a prolonged period, only to finally realize the wireless was deactivated!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)