04-24-2013 08:48 AM
Can't connect to my WiFi although it worked fine at one time. Troubleshooter says WiFi switch is turned off but doesn't fix the situation.
04-24-2013 08:56 AM
Usually, if it's disabled the light will be amber colored and when it's enabled it will be blue or white. Push the button or key on the keyboard and it should enable.
The symbol for wireless looks like an antenna with waves emitting from the top.
Also, if you were to post your model number I could be more specific - if you still can't locate it.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)