03-29-2017 04:53 PM
Unable to connect to any networks?? information not there??? unable to perform system restore?? how can I restore connectivity?? thank you in advance!!!
03-31-2017 07:09 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP G60-235DX Notebook PC. I understand that you are getting connectivity issue and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- How are you trying to connect the computer, (wired or wireless)?
- When did this issue start?
If you are getting wireless connectivity issue follow bellow troubleshooting steps.
- Use automatic troubleshooting.
- Reinstall the wireless network adapter driver.
- Update wireless network drivers.
- Check and reset hardware.
- Perform a Microsoft System Restore.
Click here to refer the document and perform troubleshooting steps mentioned above to fix this issue.
Let me know how it goes.
I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,
Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.
I am an HP Employee
04-03-2017 08:17 AM
Thank you for responce: its wireles started when installed antivirus but new software too invasive decided to unistall software as I did that network information was not there anymore??? It may be that did affect Windows vista software I do have Windows Vista recovery sofware on CD disk.
Did try to back on time but does not allwoved me to do that???
Once again thank you for assistance
04-03-2017 02:46 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I appreciate your time and effort.
Boot the computer to same mode and networking and check if the issue persists.
- Click Start , and type msconfig in the Search box. Under Programs, click msconfig.exe.
- If a User Account Control message displays, click Continue.
- The System Configuration tool displays.
- Click the BOOT tab.
- Under Boot Options, click Safe boot, and select network Click Apply and then click OK. When prompted, click Restart.
- The computer starts in Safe Mode.
- When you have finished troubleshooting, open the System Configuration tool again and remove the selection from Safe boot to prevent the computer from always starting in Safe Mode.
Let me know the result of the above steps for further troubleshooting steps.
I am an HP Employee