12-12-2013 01:03 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 10:54 AM by OscarFuentes
I saw your post regarding the Bluetooth and I will be happy to help. I am not sure what operating system are you are running so I have included a couple of different links below on setting up Bluetooth devices. If you are using an OS other then Windows 7 or 8 you can reach the link to both XP and Vista through the Windows 7 document.
Setting up Bluetooth Connections Windows 7:
Setting up Bluetooth Connections Windows 8:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)