Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 470 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

I have a problem with my notebook: HP ProBook 470 G5 - Windows 10 Pro - version 1803 (17134.765)

When I connect to network with patch cord (ethernet), everything is OK. Devices responses on ping. But when I start loading network with some tasks (after ~ 5-10 sec of working)  connection interrupts.

Examples:

1. Network scan with Siemens utility - ProNeta. It starts, ping is OK and then connection is lost. Devices don't response on ping until I close ProNeta.

2. Compare big amount of online and offline blocks on PLC: ~10sec comparing is OK, but then connection is lost. So I can compare a little amount of blocks without problems.

What I have already done: try the same actions with the same network parameters and same software on another PC (everything OK), change the patch cord, switch off antivirus and brandmauerupdate drivers (chipset, network adapter), try the same actions with external network adapter (no result), turn off all windows services and try it in clear-boot-mode , reinstall Windows and try it on naked OS. No result.

OS log: The network interface  "Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller"  has begun resetting.  There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets.

Reason: The network driver detected that its hardware has stopped responding to command

Event ID: 10400

Source: NDIS

Switch port condition when connection is lost: "Link exists, no data reception"

Do you have any ideas what can cause this kind of problem? May be any hardware defect? 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.