1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Connectivity issue

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab032tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ,

I am facing some issues with my Wifi card Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn. The problem is there is constant dropping of connection between computer and my Wifi router(It is working fine as other devices are able to stay on network). I believe this is an impact of the new windows update, anyone facing the same issue. I have updated my Realtek drivers to the most recent version(2024.0.4.108) , and have updated my system to 1909 latest feature update for my windows. Any solution to this for windows ,in my Linux I have managed to fix the issue by selecting the antenna of the the driver to 2 ,which seems to fix the issue.I am currently looking for a similar solution to my hp system.Any suggestions

Thanks 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation