Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Does my omen support remote play

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh1000ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, 

I kinda wanted to try out this feature "Remote Play" and i'm using a Hp omen 15 dh1000ne and when i log into my account from my galaxy a50, it says that that "No omen host pc detected" I'm logged into my hp account from the phone and the pc, Just wanted to know if my laptop supports the feature or no?

Side note, in my command center, it does say that remote play was there and "My omen is all set, Now lets get the other devices going"

Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2
Author
Level 1
3 1 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Never mind, figured it out :), turns out, i was using a google account for one and a local account for another 

0 Kudos
1,633 1,624 18 123
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem;)

Thank you for describing the procedure performed. Thus, you will be helping other users who have the same
question.

Matheus.H

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation