Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 14 notebook am-005-nk
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello 

I have a serious probleme, my wifi cannot be powered on, i have a troubleshoot instead of listed wifi iD

i can't find drivers for my network Controller for windows 7 ultimate 64 bits 

beside i have this error :  

windows encountered a probleme when tries to install the driver

driver registry key is missed

My Hd ID :

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_804A103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_804A103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&CC_0280

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this one works...

The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp72879.exe

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi 

Thinks for your responding 

It doesn't work i already tried 

it shows me this :     Error "Update.cpp 1205" has occurred and setup cannot continue

HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this one works...

The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp72879.exe

HP Recommended

Hi 

i tried  to install it from the setup the same message occures : Error 1205

and i tried manually and it gives me the first error message about registry :

Untitled.png

HP Recommended

You are probably going to have to reinstall W7 again and use the driver I posted.

I have noticed lately when folks install the wrong Broadcom driver, all subsequent driver installations are corrupted.

It's crazy.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Yes I did,the same error 1205 and the registry probleme 

regards

HP Recommended

hi, 

the other drivers i did install in my Notebook affectes the registry ?? if this is the case how can i get rid of them without having to re-install windows ?

Regards

HP Recommended

Hi:

I have no idea.

It will take you less time to reinstall windows 7 and install the driver I posted, than to figure out how to clean the other Broadcom driver files out of the registry.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.