cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fil
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

ENVY with AX 200 (WIFI 6) is not connecting in AX mode but only at AC with my AX router!

HP Recommended
ENVY X360 15Z
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Trying to use my 780Mbs Router speed (AX - WIFI 6) and my Envy is stubbornly sticking at 180 MBs under AC class.

My envy as the AX 200 card!

What can I do? 

3 REPLIES 3
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,559 1,555
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Fil, Welcome to HP Support Community!

May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc. 

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Fil
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I appreciate your help,

ENVY X360 Convertible 15Z-ee000

Thanks

0 Kudos
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,559 1,555
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Fil

Thanks for replying!

We need additional information to get a clear picture of the issue.

I've sent you a private message requesting the same.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation