Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Envy13 Wireless adapter disappear and no internet .

And it's showing no HW is detected
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
If you are running windows 10 then the fingerprint sensor settings are in settings under the passwors and security options.
Please remember to select the answer

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Have you tried rebooting?  i had a very similar problem with an old laptop and we had to reboot it multiple times before the wireless would start working again.

HP Recommended
Thanks dudefoxlive.
I rebooted several time and restore windows as well.
When I check in bios it shows no wireless adapter is there.
HP Recommended

I guess your wireless card has died.  What is the full model number of the computer so that i may look for the part number for your computer?

HP Recommended

hi,

i think so as well...

My laptop model is

HP ENVY Notebook - 13t-d000 CTO (ENERGY STAR)

and also thumb print scanner also working . I install the software but it's not activated.

any idea???

HP Recommended
If you are running windows 10 then the fingerprint sensor settings are in settings under the passwors and security options.
HP Recommended

Thanks Dudefoxlive

i solved that through the below process.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03718240

cheers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.