7 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Error code 0xc000021a blue screen

HP Recommended
Hp ENVY x360 15m-bp112dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1) I had a previous problem: f03 hard drive

I fixed it by watching a YouTube video. I clicked F2 and did both quick and extensive check. Then, I clicked F10. I changed my boot to legacy. That day my computer got fixed.

2) however, the next day, I got another problem: 0xc000021a and the computer turns off after 100%

After turning off and on several times, I could get into advance options and I did several steps.

a) continue to windows 10. It didn't work.

b) startup repair. It didn't work.

c) I then used the command window to check in what drive is my windows. It is in c. I typed diskpart, list volume, ^z, C:\>dir, chkdsk c: /f, bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot, bootrec /rebuildbcd, bcdboot c:\windows \s c:, exit. Finally, I turned off and on the computer but it didn't work.

d)then, I tried the other step. Used the command window again. I typed c:, dir, cd \windows\system32\config, md backup, copy *.* backup, cd regback, dir, copy *.* .., exit. I turned off and on the computer but it didn't work.

I don't know what to do. I need help! Thank you

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation