M7mdKaramElGml
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HIDClass Update Issue

AMD A8-4555M APU
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

I want to update my drivers but an update called HIDClass has an error, I don't know what exactly I could do to solve, Please Help and thanx

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,381 2,192
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HIDClass Update Issue

Hi @M7mdKaramElGml,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue. I understand you are having issues with the graphics drivers not being installed on your HP notebook. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details?

Could you provide me with the exact model of the notebook? Please use this link to help you find the information: http://hp.care/2bygf7l

Have you recently made any software or hardware changes on the PC before the issue started?

Did it happen after a recent software update?

Have you tried to update the drivers either using Windows update or using HP Support Assistant?

Perform a Hard reset on the notebook: A power reset (or hard restart) clears all information from the computer's memory without erasing any personal data. Performing a power reset might fix conditions such as Windows not responding, a blank display, software freezing, keyboard stops responding, or other external devices locking up.

I would suggest here is to download AMD Auto Detect tool and save it on your desktop, please click here for the link: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool

Once done, I would suggest you go ahead and uninstall the display drivers from device manager - 

Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand display adapters>then select the display drivers that are listed and right-click on it and uninstall the drivers.

Check the box that states delete the software for this device. Once the uninstallation is complete, go ahead and restart the PC.

Once the computer restarts, please click on the file to install the AMD graphics card drivers which will actually scan and install the correct drivers for your PC. Restart the computer once again and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, then try these steps here: 

uninstall the display drivers from device manager -

Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand display adapters>then select the display drivers that are listed and right-click on it and uninstall the drivers.

Check the box that states delete the software for this device. Once done, restart the computer.

Now go ahead and install the Bios, Chipset, graphics card drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation