Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP 14s-dq1505sa 'Unable to connect to this network'

HP Recommended
HP 14s-dq1505sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Product Name: HP Laptop 14s-dq1505sa

Hi,

My laptop is displaying the message 'Unable to connect to this network' on every Wi-Fi network I attempt to connect to. This issue started a couple of hours ago (no issues beforehand) and I have only owned the device for a week.

Please could you advise me as to how I can fix this issue, as a wireless connection is essential for the purpose of this device.

I eagerly await your reply 🙂

EDIT: The problem seemed to sort itself out overnight whilst the device was powered off. However, in case this happened again, could you still advise how I would go about fixing the problem (when I was trying to connect to any network, it wouldn't let me enter the credentials/password if that is of help). 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation