Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craul03
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-af131dx continuously dropping wifi

I'm repreatedly (and increasingly) losing wifi connection to router, all other devices using the same wifi connection will stay connected but my HP 15-af131dx keeps dropping off. Nor will it give me the Network Settings wifi option, I click on the Network settings, automatically opens up to VPN and will freeze in the attempt to chose any other tab.
5 REPLIES 5
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 403 694
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Craul03,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you are having some issues with your HP Notebook - 15-af131dx. I can help you with that, however I am going to need to know the version of Windows you are running. Once I know that I will be better able to assist you.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Craul03
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10.
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 403 694
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To aid with troubleshooting on my end, I would also need the notebook's product number. You can find your product number by clicking on this link.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

0 Kudos
Craul03
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have no printer. My Notebook's wifi keeps dropping and no other devices drops on the same network. My notebook's product number is P1A95UA
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 403 694
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This document should assist you with troubleshooting network issues.

Please let me know the results after following the above. If you are able to get the notebook to connect more regularly, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation