08-20-2017 10:47 AM
Recently my laptop stopped showing the list of wireless networks which was working earlier. Hence I could not connect to WiFi. I have Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter driver version 2023.28.115.2016 installed. I tried disabling/enabling wireless interface, and disabling/enabling driver in device manager etc, but invain. Pls help.
HP 245 G4 - AMD
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)