07-07-2013 10:19 AM
My notebook HP 650 was working untill i messed something up with bluetooh drivers.
Now it disconnects every wi-fi router i connect on.
Here are the network adapters devices,in case i need to install new drivers.
Thanks in advance,
07-09-2013 05:53 PM
07-10-2013 03:37 AM - last edited on 07-10-2013 05:37 AM by OrnahP
Found it when i removed battery
Product number : H4Q95ES#BED
Serial number :[Personal Information Removed]
I think that is it.
07-10-2013 01:07 PM
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)