Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 34 inch All-in-One Desktop PC 34-c0000 IDS Base Model
Microsoft Windows 11

I setup this computer on 9/23/22. I wasn't able to use the 915 keyboard or mouse to set it up. I had to use a plug in mouse and logitech

keyboard to do the setup. The instructions say that the 'radio receiver' is built in. Is there anything I can do to activate these 2 devices?

Or, do I need to return to HP for replacement? BTW the batteries are good and the mouse light switches on when the button is pushed on the back of  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Mimosa49 

Did you put batteries to keyboard & mouse and turn them on ?

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
HP Recommended

As I mentioned in the original post the batteries work and are installed. The mouse turns on (the green light on the back of the mouse is on).  There is no way to turn on the keyboard from the keyboard itself.  The little dot like light that appears in the upper right hand corner of the cap lock button doesn't turn on .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.