07-27-2011 02:21 PM
I'm having the same problem. Says HP Connection Manager service has stopped responding. Fatal error occured. Error 80080005. Any idea about fixing this?? Just don't understand a new computer a week ago I received and HP chat can't help. Thanks for info anyone can give me!!
03-29-2012 01:44 AM
Still no solution found. When I start the computer in safe mode the connection manager starts but then I have no use for it because no driver is loaded. When i start the driver for cm the error occurs again. The driver is the latest (I´ve also tried an older one) with no luck at all. I´ve uninstalled the program, deleted whatever I can find in the registry and installed it again. Still error. We have 30 computers, 28 works fine, 2 dont. The configuration are the same.
Any new ideas, anyone?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)