Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

HP ENVY x360 Slow at-home Connection

Product Name: Envy x360

Whenever I use my laptop in my home, pages take an extremely long time to load and sometimes do not connect until 10-25 minutes later.  Videos also work slow.  My brother has a laptop that is an older HP model connected to the same internet connection source and it works considerably faster than mine does.  My laptop functions well on other internet connection sources like at school or in other people's home.   Please help and thank you 

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)

Re: HP ENVY x360 Slow at-home Connection

Hi @LionOfTogo,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that when you use your Envy x360 in other locations such as your school or  other people's networks. 

As you stated the notebook works fine on other networks, just not your own, it would be a network issue.  To assist you more effectively, please provide your exact model of Envy x360 and the operating system you are running.  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?.   If you try to connect when you are close to the router, with no obstacles such as walls in between, does it connect any better?  

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation