05-11-2016 05:00 AM
Whenever I use my laptop in my home, pages take an extremely long time to load and sometimes do not connect until 10-25 minutes later. Videos also work slow. My brother has a laptop that is an older HP model connected to the same internet connection source and it works considerably faster than mine does. My laptop functions well on other internet connection sources like at school or in other people's home. Please help and thank you
05-12-2016 07:45 AM
Welcome to the HP Forum!
It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More
I understand that when you use your Envy x360 in other locations such as your school or other people's networks.
As you stated the notebook works fine on other networks, just not your own, it would be a network issue. To assist you more effectively, please provide your exact model of Envy x360 and the operating system you are running. HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?. If you try to connect when you are close to the router, with no obstacles such as walls in between, does it connect any better?
Hope to hear back from you soon.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)